Jay Net Life

My daily Internet life. I probably should't call it daily since I don't get on every day any more.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hi

Hello everyone!

Well.....
Here goes the start of another blog. This blog will be about my general web life.
I plan to post links to projects that I am working on and also just....interesting things I find.
I doubt this blog will get alot of visits, but at least it will help me keep things kind of in order.

I am not exactly an experienced writer, considering that I'm almost 18 years old and that I have never completed an essay. Isn't that terrible? Or is that HORRIBLE????
Well anyway, I am going to try and write a few articles now and then.
For now, I guess I had better be shuttin 'er down! OH!!! BTW (by the way), I am a Southerner...so you'll haf to 'scuse muh language. LOL!

L8R,
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home