Jay Net Life

My daily Internet life. I probably should't call it daily since I don't get on every day any more.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Castro Catastrophe

Okay,
Personally I would love to see the Castros dead. But, that may not be the solution. I would like to see the United States help the people of Cuba regain control of their country.
It is not right to live under a dictator....He is trying to be a god. He can do anything he wants to and get by with it.
The people should have the control....not one man.

"I wholeheartedly hope that you will recover your health as early as possible so that you may continue successfully fulfilling the heavy responsibility entrusted to you by the Cuban revolution and people."

Those are the words of North Korean leader Kim Jong-II in a sympathy letter that he addressed to Fidel.

WHAT IN THE WORLD?????? ENTRUSTED BY THE CUBAN REVOLUTION AND PEOPLE?????
That is the stupidest thing that I've ever heard of!! Nothing about Fidel is 'entrusted' it is FORCED upon the people!
This guy has got to be total nuts!!!! The reason he sent this is because he wanted to make the "Communist Party" look sympathetic.....YUK....it is the "pathetic" part! I don't know about the other.
They are not sympathetic...The only reason Castro has stayed in power is by jailing and executing his rivals!

I'm sorry but It's just wrong!!!!!!

Sorry for such a lame article....I'm very sick and I'm sorta tired so.....

Regards,
Jason


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home