Jay Net Life

My daily Internet life. I probably should't call it daily since I don't get on every day any more.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Net Life Update

In my internet life...I'm trying to get things sorted out.
Sometimes this is hard to do if you don't have a system or something.....which is why I need someone to develop one or something.

I need to organize my email.....everyone knows how hard that is.
Also, my websites and the website files.....If my servers woul stop crashing it would help!!!!!!

I don't know, I just have lots of things.

I know this blog is like REALLY random....but thats the way it's supposed to be. I just post whatever comes to my mind...of course this is not my professional blog....this is just a lil updater thang-a-ma-jigger....lol

I'm trying to find some cool stuff to post......if any of you have ideas...drop me a line and let me know!

Well I'll go now,
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home