Jay Net Life

My daily Internet life. I probably should't call it daily since I don't get on every day any more.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Still sick and working

Well howdy folks,
I am still sick....my fever has broken and I feel a LOT better.....but I still have a bunch of infection.

I am going to try and get the new jasonrhouse.com up today...... I've been needing to do this for sometime now.
I hope that everything goes alright....im probably gonna have to go to my office and use the computer there....because I don't have all the files I need on this laptop.

I downloaded Skype the other day...it is THE coolest thing and it would be a lot better if I had broadband....dial-up sucks MAJOR.....actually its not so bad on dial-up if you use the new Netzero voice to communicate with.
I know I know......it's from netzero.....but DUDE the quality it is on dial-up....I've never seen any voice related service that was so good on dial-up.
You can get it here http://netzero.com/voice

Well, I just thought that I'd update yall on the happenings that's going on.....

OH yeah...one more thing I found THE coolest website....probably half of you know about it already but....it is still neat GoogleStore.com
They have a nice selection of products there.

Okay I'll talk to you l8r...
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home