Jay Net Life

My daily Internet life. I probably should't call it daily since I don't get on every day any more.

Monday, August 14, 2006

JasonRHouse.com is up once more!

Halelujah!!!! I have finally got my website pretty much back to normal.....and I was able to make the upgrades that I needed to.
So be sure and check out JasonRHouse.com

I am still kind of sick, I think I could have pneumonia.
I had it about a year and a half ago and I've heard that it always comes back so....maybe it has. I am probably going to the doc tomorrow to get everything checked out. I hope all goes well. For some time now, the doctor has been wanting to do an asthma test on me because I have really bad allergies and he suspects that I have asthma also. But, when I had pnuemonia last time, he wouldn't do it because it would say that I had it just because of the pnuemonia or something like that.
I guess we will just see.

Hopefully I can get my news website back up and going since I had the server issues.
I am probably going to work on putting more contents on the websites instead of having so many websites.
The best way to make money....lol

OH!!! I found the most interesting personal development website like 2 days ago I think?
It is http://www.stevepavlina.com/
Check it out and let me know what you think. Personally to me it is AWESOME!!!!

Until next time,
 Jason House



Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

powered by performancing firefox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home