Jay Net Life

My daily Internet life. I probably should't call it daily since I don't get on every day any more.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Dave Fisher and CatBoy Productions

Hey everyone!

Well....I guess this is sort of a new netlife update.

On my personal website,JasonRHouse.com, I am going to be releasing a new category.
It is for my cousin and partner in business, Dave Fisher of Citronelle,Alabama, to use.
He writes these cool little stories and I am going to be publishing them for him.
I am thinking about making the category of Dave Fisher and then putting a sub-category for his series of stories.
I will give you more details later.

Right now I want to talk about earning money from your website.
I am a newbie to the EXTREME, of this subject. But I have made a few dollars...and I have studied into it quite a bit.
As of right now my only source of revenue is Clicksor.com. I know, I KNOW, I need to sign up with more ad companies but hang on...I'm only 17 years old. I know that isn't an excuse...but it's as close as I can get to one.....LOL!!!!! I want to do this the right way.
Now if you are a beginner,like me, I suggest that you check out StevePavlina.com.
There is a specific article on there that I think EVERYBODY should read.
I'll try to post the link to it when I can.
This website is not just about making money. It is actually a personal development website but it has a LOT of great tips about making money also.

Right now...I am trying to give my online business a kick-start so if you have any tips I welcome them.
If you are a newbie like me.....maybe we can help each other.

Well I guess that's all for now!

Later gator,
 Jason


Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,




powered by performancing firefox

1 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

some stories for you..

http://newrates.org/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home