Jay Net Life

My daily Internet life. I probably should't call it daily since I don't get on every day any more.

Friday, January 04, 2008

NEWS NEWS NEWS!!!! - STAY TUNED!

From time to time I forget about this blog and what I'm supposed to be doing on here! But, as you can see, today I have remembered it.

For quite some time now I have had my blog at TheChaosChronicle.com instead of JasonRHouse.com. So pretty much anything you will find about Jason R House dot com is probably really for The Chaos Chronicle dot com. I switched JasonRHouse.com into my website for acting. I'm an actor and musician so that's where that is going to be for awhile now.

After a few years of searching on the Internet, I'm now getting into some great programs that will make me lots of money. Stay tuned in as I will likely be offering some great opportunities on here!!!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home